Idiocracy the best form Democracy!



What happens when idiots rule a country of prolific thinkers. Look no further it is you own country. If you are a foreigner then welcome to Nepal. A country where the guilty of corruption is made the head of Anti-Corruption Bureau, the working leader of the nation is both the Prime Minister and the head of judiciary and far more importantly people lobby for the love not working i.e people love the idea of strikes.

As a proud Nepalese of his age old tradition of courage and honor I have never let a foreigner outsmart me. I have let only the weak and the scoundrels milk me like a parasite milks the host for blood. "There are 15,000 people who disagree with me at this current moment about the thing that I am saying." Why did I quote that? Because vague statement like  these in the speeches of nation's politicians in the coming the election has sparked an outrage in me.

Shall I do another strike to change my words into action? Shall I give in to weak ways of idiots and mild brained educated hypocrites? The last two Prime Ministers of Nepal have been highly educated individuals. One holding one of the most desired positions before his term as the nation's head. The other is an inspiration to thousands of  scholars. Alas! These men do not have the moral high ground of a 10 year old needed to build the country.

All this time this country is in the need of moral values and moral guidance. We are not animals who disobey but we just lack the tenacity. We assume that these educated individuals were able to lead us. But our expectations and assumptions have been shattered. Education is just not the answer it seems. We need more moral values.

Well, let us just enjoy this idiocracy while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment