Merry Christmas!!!


“Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.”
–George Orwell
I start with the watchful eye of the surveillance cameras this time. It is as if I have been waiting for this moment at time to express my thoughts on how the world today is turning into a utopia imagined by one man. That man is George Orwell. He defined this exact moment in his novel 1984 as an invasion in privacy. For him this thought was new but for me it is not.
For one thing, our privacy has always been invaded by one entity from history. That entity is the all powerful God. He has been the omnipresent: the all watchful eye. He watches us every day according to the religious texts and I believe it. A 100% belief in it and I mean it.
So to worship him and for his tribute a short poem…
The eyes are wet
The passage is narrow
The path is dark
And filled with sorrow.

I am a sheep with a mind of its own
You are the Sheppard who guides us
So with your blessings we go to the light
Form the unknown to the known.

In this day, Christ was born
With all holy light and power
Merry Christmas to you all
So that almighty’s favor it may shower.


Ho.Ho.Ho.
Merry Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment