BE YOURSELF


I never knew anyone who could speak openly to anyone. Everyone had their own dirty little secrets with them. I never understood that because I was always open to all the people I knew. The irony was I could not see that they were not interested to listen to me. “You try to please everyone but the matter of the fact is you want everyone to listen to you.” This as I feel is the nearest sentence that could describe my behavior. I never listened to other people seriously and I have had a share of experiences because of this. I became at point of depression when I wished to hang myself. Don’t worry I didn’t die. I didn’t die because I became myself. I became me.

Getting to the main point I don’t like people who don’t listen to me. I am not talking about the people who don’t listen to what other people say but I am talking about the people who just don’t listen to me. I hate those people. You might say the writer is gone mad but just remember for once about the time when someone didn’t listen to you. What did you feel? You felt angry didn’t you? You may still be angry now remembering the fact that guy didn’t listen to you. That is what I always go through. People take me for granted and somehow they find ways to mistreat me and that is why I feel depressed. Is it because my face is a bummer or I talk too much? I know my face is not a bummer so, it must be the over talking thing. I have had this problem. By now most of you are uninterested in what I am trying to say but listen this you know me better than anybody. Why? You may ask. I will give you a reason it’s because I am you. I am your friend. I am your inner voice talking and saying things to you. I think that because of mind wandering .Mind wandering is the experience of thoughts not remaining on a single topic for a long period of time. It is common during mind-wandering to engage in mental time travel—the consideration of personally relevant events from the past and the anticipation of events in the future. Studies have demonstrated a prospective bias to spontaneous thought because individuals tend to engage in more future than past related thoughts during mind-wandering. All people suffer this problem but the problem is they do not share this and a voice like me is created to bring your feelings out.

People often tend to tell you that you have flaws and that you are weak. I say they are true unless you stand and do nothing about it. People will always keep talking but it’s you that does the work. People tell you can’t do this do that or something else. You take the criticism till your breaking point. I don’t blame you because anyway you are right in your own matter but you can’t fight all people but you can beat these people. You should know better that you are not somebody between anybody. You are special because you listen to the voice in your head. These people make you feel like they rule the world but the matter of the fact is you rule the world. They cannot exist a day without you and that is the reason why you are special. These people are so fed up in criticizing you that they have no creativity left. You got to use that weakness as your advantage. I will be honest it’s not me that got to improve, it’s you. Most people believe in hard work but I know these values do not work these days but I know that is what everyone needs. I am not a philosopher but just a guy sharing what I’ve learnt. Work hard and be you but nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment