Beating around the bush!


The idea is to catch your train of thought with the first sentence that comes into my mind but I am not certain if this passes as one. There are actually two reasons why I am struggling to write it, the first is because I do not know you and second is that you do not know me. If any of the either case would have been different than it would have been easier for me to do what I have stated in my first sentence but it is not. I cannot do anything about the first condition that is of me knowing who you are but the second case that is the mystery of who I am is a thing that I can help you with. I am the writer who wrote this article.

You must be mad at me right now because I just gave you a silly answer. You already knew that but if you recall I never said anything about not stating the facts about me that you already did know. At this stage I might sound like a lunatic, a narcissist perhaps but we are just starting to know me aren’t we? It would be unwise to have a pre-determined view of my personality because it would be unfair to judge a person with just one fact about him. It was just a peep at what I am and it is just common courtesy to allow me to introduce myself before I get to the matter that we are supposed to evaluate together here. Yes, we are to evaluate and I say we because I evaluate this matter by writing and expressing myself and you on the receiving end evaluate it by reading my expressions.


Talking about my expressions since I have mentioned it, I who was inspired by the people around me learned a very valuable lesson by observing them and that lesson was to hide my expressions as long as I could but here I am contradicting the ideology that inspired me. Do not get me wrong here I do value this ideology but I do not live by it because I believe being true to me is the only way to success and being jubilant and full of expression is the only comfortable psyche for me. The inspiration here is anti-inspiration of some sort like when you see a person jumping off a cliff and dying a painful death you do get inspired but just not to jump. It is true that I had to rely on people who deferred my ideas growing up but it helped me learn a lot about what not to do. The road to success for the people who surrounded me was so long that they believed that the path I was on indeed was a shortcut and boy did they hate shortcuts. They despised what I would think and they even despised what I was to them, a rebel.

So the logical thing would be to drop the act and go with the flow but like a stubborn brat I went with a ideology that I truly live by which is “Either it’s my way or it’s the Highway” and finally here I am writing to you (an anonymous figure) about my exploits, not getting to the main thing, wasting your time with this unnecessary nonsense about me and justifying the main idea of this whole article which is Beating around the bush!

No comments:

Post a Comment