Loose Motions!


There are moments in life when you live in your bedroom and there are moments in life when you live in your bathroom. Bathroom moments are very special because of our encore singing and dance performance. Sometimes there are unexpected appearances by parents because we forget to lock the door. But most of the time we are alone and in these alone moments there is one moment I am likely to remember; those moments when I have loose motions.

Not those loose motions that come from my behind but the loose motions from my mind. Yes, when I sit in that toilet pane I tend to think so much. Those precious moments of solitude are so much fun. I find nothing but good ideas when I am there. Yes that is my sanctum and that is my nirvana. There are lots of people out there who agree with me too and that makes me even happy.

Sometimes I felt like a weirdo because I do this. This was until I talked to my friends about their safe places. It was surprising that most of them said that it was their bathroom. WOW! Can you believe that? A bathroom of all places! Yes, my friends made me feel good about it. Talking to them made me realize I am special like everyone else in my own way. Talking to my friends made me realize that talking about anything makes you feel better.

That is the power of friends I guess and frankly they have more loose motions of their minds than me. They are deep thinkers and wanderers of the mind realm. They ask questions and give answers to so many of the complex philosophical questions that even I am petrified to ask. I bet some of their skills rubbed off on me and I have become like them.

Friends have a special way with us and that makes them special. They have their antiques and their shortcomings but that becomes their specialty. They think, act and inspire me to and vice-versa. We have a saying among us, “One for all, and all for one!”

But that being said, we are all special in our own way!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this specialized with examples and elaboration.....Great Echo...

    ReplyDelete