I have no complaints


You have taken me hostage and the idea,
the idea of the perpetual motion is at your reach,
and yet you my friend, cannot grasp it,
because fear and guilt cloud judgment,
right is left and wrong is true but false is correct,
but the bottom line is that you are confused!

That's immortality in that paper right there,
read it, achieve omnipotence you moron, 
but you start your tiresome monologue,
You've waited for this moment, I know,
You have had your fair share of defeats I know,
This is your moment, I know, Cash it!

But like every other antagonist you make a mistake,
you give the protagonist a chance,
but I am no protagonist, I am the anti-hero,
I do not know mercy, I know death, I know revenge,
But your pitiful existence is a mere play,
What would I do without you?

You are the yang to my ying,
My sweet grape wine when I am your lemon,
you and I share a deep bond, deeper than mighty love,
longevity of hope and the fury of the anger,
and then death do us apart,
But this deep bond of hate never ends, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment