Writing Papers


I never imagined the view from the dorm would be this good,
Neither did I imagine the full extent of the possibility,
that I, would be studying in a college,
College with its mighty glory and reputation.
But the fact was, I was only after education,
After my previous recollection,
Given my humble beginnings and humble start,
My love for the Liberal Arts!

This love dragged me into writing,
Writing and testing and pushing,
Myself into Interviews, SATs and College Applications,
Finally worth the wait searching for  a competent institution,
Competent for all its resources and might,
Google and College board, my best friends in the night!
An finally, one day the hour of the imminent decision,
Heart Pounding moment of exact Precision!

Precision of a wise choice as it granted me favors,
Favors of classes, professors and ultimately a placement,
placement into the system of valued education, 
into the life of a college kid,
Kid from humble start,
In the Liberal Arts!
And after all the scholarship and fee waivers,
finally leading to Writing Papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment