Won't go home without you!


I am trying be easy when you say Goodbye,
But the pain that you leave makes me cry,
If it was tomorrow it would have been better,
Still, I stand at the terminal holding your letter.
and I can't still figure what went wrong,
What was it that shook the foundations so strong?
I can't say goodbye to you,
Please take me too!

It must be too bad to think it through,
To know that what you saw was true,
When you know the guy was real,
It was your heart he wanted to steal,
But you decided to guy anyway,
On the day that was supposed to be his Birthday!
I can't say goodbye to you,
Please take me too!

I was happy for a moment to hear your voice,
When it was months we were apart without a choice,
I know that cheap tricks aren't my style,
But I wanted to surprise you because it's been a while,
However, you had to go no matter what,
Ended something that you once gave a start!
Still I want to say, please take me too,
I won't go home without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment