Shy


I am waiting for a girl to notice me,
The way that I notice her smile.
That smile of mixed emotions 
that could make you wonder, 
Is this what Da Vinci saw?
No, probably not! 
He could not fathom the feeling with a mere painting!

Maybe I am too naïve to call you a work of art, 
or maybe the world is a fool, 
To tell me that such emotions are but fool's errands.
But the fool is only a fool when the wise say, 
but who is to name the wise when fools run free!
Fools like me!
Fools for you, dear you!

You shall be the dauntless, the nameless, 
yet you have thousand names.
Beloved, Amore and so many more
but then would it be wise to call you, 
When I do not know you or how you feel.
Maybe it is just my eyes and emotion's flow!
When I see your face with that glow!
Keep Smiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment