Can I say, I still miss you?


I know you never felt the same for me,
Or the fact that I was just your friend,
But I always had the right to care for you,
No matter the amount of attention you gave to me,
You were always the center of my attention,
But you never noticed that because you were busy,
Busy with your world and I was a small part of it!

It hurt when you left without saying goodbye,
you were like the leaves of winter,
frozen and cold to my presence,
and the roses never bloomed after that,
It was ever lasting winter with tears falling like dew,
and you leaving made a void,
not in my heart but in my life!

But then you called back,
I never heard from you,
Even the world of web had no idea,
that the spider didn't want to weave any webs,
and the string was already broken!
But after all of that ,
Can I say, I still miss you?

No comments:

Post a Comment