Goku


Goku is always late. Sometimes his spaceship arrives late. At other times, he is dead. Once, he got a deadly virus in him that caused him sickness and he couldn't fight the Androids.  Now, if you are wondering who Goku is then here is the revelation. Goku is the lead character from the Animated Series Dragonball, Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT. If you are not a fan of the series then it's ok. If you just hate the fact that the show horrifically takes 10 episodes to build a fully functional spirit bomb then welcome to the club.

Why am I talking about an animated series? Why aren't I covering an issue that has wide repercussions and that is more at value? Well, I am a fan of the show and I decide what I write. (Kind of like," I am not in danger. I am the DANGER. I am the one who knocks!") So, in spirit of that thought, here are some interesting facts about the show. There are 3 sets of dragon balls shown in the show. One is the original Dragonballs from the Dragonball. Then, there are the Dragonballs from planet Namek of Dragonball Z. These were made in the fictional planet. Finally, there are the Blackstar Dragonballs from Dragonball GT.

The Dragonballs from the original series, when collected would give the collector one wish. The wish could be triggered by summoning Shinron the dragon. The dragon would grant the wish and the seven balls would randomly fly away to different ends of the Earth. It could even bring back someone who is dead.  But you can only bring dead people back once (from the original show).  The Namek Dragonballs are bigger and they grant three wishes. They also disperse in the planet, once the wishes are granted. The Blackstar Dragonballs grants only one wish but the world explodes in a year of the granting of the wish. The Dragonballs however disperse into far corners of the galaxy.

So, I have all of this knowledge about a animated show. If I had this much knowledge about brain surgery, I would have been called smarty pants. But I have knowledge about this thing and I am proud about that. Everybody needs entertainment in life and this is mine. (Along with other 768 cartoons and TV shows that is aired on TV. Including WWE! I just WWE and I am not ashamed to say that even as an 18 year old kid.)





No comments:

Post a Comment