Everything seems alright


Maybe I was lost in this maze which people call world,
and I was preoccupied with the fact that I did not know,
your existence was in fact not a coincidence and I,
Miss Sunshine was confused what I wanted,
I didn't find you until now, until all that past went away,
you fair maiden were found just to save me!


I was there to save you, save you from loneliness,
you and me in our own distances and barriers,
barriers of geography, biology, gender and race,
even the hundred meter sprint was too far,
missing you every second of every dreadful step,
But one step closer to where you are!


Maybe were foolish or childish even,
but we knew we were strangers yet familiar faces,
what if we spoke the same and acted different,
what if you were as lonely as I am,
what if I was as interested as you were,
We would only know when we meet and we shall meet,
and everything will seem alright!




No comments:

Post a Comment