Forward


Today, I learned the most important thing (again). I learned that essays are very important. It is not so much of a learning thing but a reminder. These reminders help keep focus in my life. What is life, without focus and a pond without lotus? (Just wanted to rhyme there!) But seriously, I need to keep reminders of what is most important priority in my life constantly, to keep track of what I am doing.  So, here I am reminding myself, "Essay is important!"

I don't know any other way to keep focus. I have reminders to remind me of reminders. It is not because I am careless or anything. But I have the tendency to be side tracked sometimes. Like a baby gets side tracked by shiny things, I get side tracked by shiny opportunities. (Yeah, I am cute as a baby!) Side tracked by opportunities that come not in overalls but casual wear. These opportunities are the bane and boon of my productive life.  

I get side tracked but I do value the work that I do. I value every essence of the work that I get involved in. I value the effort put in by others and the passion that they deliver regarding that work. All of this gets working. I get hyped up and in the end, the work gets done and I am still pumped up. Then I remember, I had something else to do and rush to that and finish that. This process hasn't failed me but I am certain that this is not a healthy process.

So, I am an enthusiastic person, to say the least. But I do have the habit of improving. I want to improve and I want to move forward; forward to a better future and a better personality. Forward to a time where I can say that I am not flawed by a dictum. Forward to a stage in life when I realize that I am mature and I am capable of making mature decisions. That will be wonderful, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment