Guns to Glory!


The Maharishis of the olden days used to do meditation a lot (or so I am told). Some went to the lush rainforests, some went to the Himalayas and some went to the deserts to achieve Nirvana-inner peace. Thus, meditation is supposed to have a calming effect upon pour personality, our behavior and lifestyle because as established, it is the pathway to inner peace. Like the Maharishis, my meditation is working its magic and showing positive signs too. Though, my meditation does not take me to extreme locations, it is a meditation nonetheless; my meditation of persistence.

This persistence has led me to write every day, at least a few lines. Healthy days, Unhealthy days, festivities, my persistence took me through every day of these sixty days to update my blog and it feels good to act on a promise that I made to myself. The promise that I wanted be an active writer. Not just an active writer, but a writer who takes time to think and write. For me, these last two months have shown many things. I acknowledge my flaws and strengths within my writing in the last two months. This could not have been possible without my persistence.

Now, that persistence is to be duplicated into something else. I have my exams coming up. The persistence that took me here to my blogging should be duplicated, to achieve better in my exams.  That diligence should be the answer to my success and I know it is. But the hardest part is to maintain the persistence. With blogging, you have to only give two hours a day but with studying, it takes countless hours. Marinating focus for such a long time is a Herculean task but I will achieve it nonetheless.

Now, time has come to "Walk the walk!" since, I have "Talked the Talk!" I wish to be happy the day I get to see my official scores and that will only be possible if I work hard. I have the basic skills that are needed to ace that test but all I need to do now is refine those skills. Make them pure and unadulterated weapons and come out Guns Blazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment