Surface Judging!


We waste our time with numerous efforts that have little importance. Flirting, joking, watching funny vine videos, and talking about potatoes to your friends along with fart jokes fall under this category. Sure, we need fun at times but when life becomes a roller coaster of these moments and these moments alone, he has to wonder, what am I doing with my life?

There are people out there, who don't care about what is going around in the world. They do not know what is going with politics, economics, education and frankly with everything that is important. Okay! It is your choice to be disinterested in topics like those but when your life is only filled with these topics, what are you supposed to do? These people who have nothing to do but this and call me an overly smug person make my blood boil.

Sure, you are allowed to have an opinion about me but that does not give you the right to call me all of those things, without knowing me first. I could be fun. I could be more fun loving than you could ever be. But that is not the solution you seek. Rather than knowing me, you would ridicule me judging me for my interests. Isn't that hypocrisy? You expect yourself to be treated same but you judge others. That is wrong.


I am not talking about the self absorbed teenagers or people who are frankly bullies. I am nudging towards everyone, even educated people, that they do this. Surface impression will only tell you half the story. Just like a coconut, every human is the best inside. Take time to search for that and see to it that you know that person truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment