Suicide, Nobody Cares!


When you jump off a building, when you think they care, that is the point when you have to realize, nobody cares! It is your life at stake here. Why would someone else care about you, if you are in the eighth floor of a hospital building? They wouldn't mind that you jumped but they would just mind that you created a fiasco. People don't want these mercurial personalities in society anyways, so they will just ignore you.

That defeats the purpose of suicide, doesn't' it?  I mean, people suicide because they see no sign of hope, the only way they see is to escape through threats or death. Threats like, love me or will bleed to death, or give me 500 dollars or I jump off a building or, Ben Affleck shouldn't be Batman or I shoot myself. Even though the last one is a thing I support, I don't support the method. Suicide is for the people who are not optimistic. I am an optimistic person and the way I see it, pessimistic people have little to offer to the world. That doesn't mean suicide is viable for them though.

Suicide is incorrect because it is murder. It is murder because you are not only killing yourself but you are killing your unborn children. You are killing your family's hopes and dreams. You are taking your friend away from your friendship. You might think that suicide is the answer but see the amount of bad things it leads to.  Rather than a suicide, why don't you think of doing gymnastics or table tennis or even body building? That ways, you can keep yourself busy, make yourself useful and possibly make yourself attractive.

Suicide is not an option for people. It is a way out which is not exactly a way out. It is like running away from your bullies when you know you can defeat them. Suicide is not a way out because people know that suicide kills. How can we call a way out, "a way out" if we do not live to see it? That does not make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment