Change


Change is hard and yet it is inevitable. You never know when you might be filthy rich from being dirt poor. In most cases it is the opposite but we can dream, can't we? We can dream that we can be rich overnight and for some that becomes reality, example me in my dreams. For some it is just an imagination or dream, example me in my dreams. So, apart from my dreams the only real thing here is change!

Change is phenomenon so spontaneous you never know when it hits you. You don't' believe me, ask Rihanna! She got literally hit by change, I mean Chris Brown or in other words change in her relationship. Change is something which is  unexpected sometimes and expected sometimes. Expected when your wife gets pregnant and you have a child, change in lifestyle. Unexpected when your girlfriends gets pregnant, change in lifestyle.

So, what I am trying to say is that change is like death. Death is inevitable truth and so is change. You cannot escape death and same goes for change. So, how do we live our lives when we are destined to go to the cold arms of death? How do we adapt when there is change everywhere? Is the answer of these questions, become like Sheldon Cooper of that hit show The Big Bang Theory?

Well, I seriously do not know the answer. Maybe a kid going through puberty knows the answer or maybe a person having a sex change operation or mother nature who change every 3 months knows the answer. The only wisdom I know is "Wear a sweater when it is cold and regularly wipe your nose for boogers." Do not expect that much depth and clarity from me.

The only depth and clarity that I can give you is this. Whatever comes, learn to adapt to the surrounding. Never give up your set of code and morals. These morals save our essence through a change and that is why you, me and everyone needs to be ourselves and embrace change.

No comments:

Post a Comment