Who's that Girl?



Yesterday while I was studying in my room I heard a noise outside. It sounded like a girl screaming. So my hero instinct and all of those years of watching Indian movies came into action and I decided to rescue the Damsel in Distress. It was a rescue all right but it wasn't a girl. It was my cousin who was screaming because the neighborhood strays pounced on him. Embarrassment level was over Nine thousand.

So yesterday was humiliation day for my cousin. But do not worry he has not got the mental scars from that incident. Rather he is happy about it because he says he realized that he has got a career of a female opera singer if he fails as a surgeon. I could do nothing but agree and laugh behind his back.

I am mentioning this because of the fact that I see these people who see every negative thing as a way to positive. I lost my money, well I didn't deserve it! I got robbed, well he must have needed the money. Lots of people died in the war, well population decreased! I got HIV positive, well what am I worrying about, it's positive, ain't it?

These people believe on the theorem, it could be worse! Well, I got news for you people. It is the worst. You got bankrupt don't expect to be homeless. You are already at your worst. You should not be seeing the positive side of everything but rather act on the positive. Don't ever say I could been in lot more trouble when you should be saying I should do better!

Think about every positive fact to motivate you not satisfy you. That is the key to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment