It is more than a cold!


Sometimes you catch a cold and it doesn't leave you for weeks. Do you remember that feeling? Well, that is what I am going through right now. Do not mistake me for someone who does not take care of his health. I have been cautious with my health but seems as if the dust and smoke of Kathmandu valley has gotten the best of me. Now I believe this cough creating, chest aching, insomnia creating cold is not just a cold, it is a curse.

I missed on couple of programs because of this. One of my friends is running a campaign against the people with criminal records who are trying to be participants for the second Constituent Assembly of Nepal. That is a good cause but because of this freaking cold I cannot go. If I stay outside I will have coughing fits all the time. Taking care of my health is my priority right now more than money or anything!

But I have had more times studying and practicing. That is a positive side of this cold. Another negative side is that I have all that sticky booger coming out of my nose. It is as if my nose is a constant supply of never ending sewage. Feels like I want to vacuum pump all of this sewer stuff out of my body.

This is a lesson for me. If I want stuff done I have to take care of three things. One is hard work, two is environment and three is my health. If I take care of all of these things, then I am sure that I can succeed. I heard this when I was a kid, "Health is wealth!". I am learning it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment