Lawlessness of Date 22nd Bhadra 2070


Let me get straight to my point. The last three board exams that I gave, all were incidentally in the same day when a strike was called. My A-levels exam day was filled with an hour walk to and fro the exam center last year. My SAT exams had the coincidence of happening on a same day as a “Chakka Jam” .Today while I was away to give my entrance exam for engineering (that is IOE in Nepal) there was BANDA!

 I get that the Nepalese politicians want the city kids to share the same peril as village kids of walking hours to give exams. But every time they are trying to get the village feeling in city kids they are also causing damage to economy, hospital patients and government employees. Though today was Saturday you disrupted many movie day plans as well. The more shocking news of today is that the exam was postponed two hours later because most of the students could not get to the exam centers on time. So, here is biggest complain I have with the politicians who called on strike!

What did you achieve?

Apart from the satisfaction of letting city kids have the experience of village there was nothing productive. The thing that you did achieve was disturbing the sisters, mothers and aunts from the celebration of Teej (which was already half at show this year because of Commission of Investigation of Abused Authority). The other thing that you did was disrupt the economy of the financial hub of the country. The damages in your view, WHO CARES! LOL!

I am not even going to talk about the ridiculous reason for the strike. Everybody knows that you were wrong and are wrong. The ridiculous thing that that you did today did more damage to you than the country of mine. Elections are coming and remember the whole female population and the 10,000 examiners of IOE will not VOTE for you. You were wrong and I hope you will pay the price.


Here is your future now. No vote for you in the constituent assembly. That means you cannot make laws and that means no more having your way. THANK GOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment