Spoiler Alert!



I have started doing this to many people. Give them spoilers of how  their shows end or how cast dies or how people shit their pants when you put an actual snake in their bag. This is a very positive movement because I am helping people become more active. I have helped them reuse the idle time watching TV to something else. Plus I like having a evil laugh once in a while.

My point here is that, most of us are losing precious time watching TV. We could use this time to exercise or play football. But we choose to watch TV shows and spend our time. I am not saying watching TV is bad but too much TV is bad for you. I have some friends who are stuck around their Telly's all their time. They are simply best examples of couch potatoes.

So, how do you, me and everyone substitute this with something productive and entertaining? I go for "Fight Club". Let us start our own fight clubs on our backyards. Blood sports where all fight to release their frustrations. That is one hell of an idea.

Or we could do something boring like studying, or walking in the park or even painting. There is plenty of stuff to do that is productive and entertaining. Who doesn't like watching discussions among parents about what vegetable to eat? Who doesn't like doing gardening? Who doesn't like washing dishes? These are very fun activities.

Yeah fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment