Common Cold


Let me just say this, if you ever had a summer cold, then you would know the pain I go through now. The only way you can escape out of this is by eating a lot of ice-creams and cold  food(weird right)! While I know all of  this, my mom is against all of this and she does not allow me to do so.

So, all I have to do is, sit back relax and just go on with my cold until I find the perfect moment to steal  the ice cream from the fridge and eat it. Goodbye cold. Goodbye runny nose and goodbye handkerchief.

This experience of having a cold in a summer is not first but this is most excruciating because I have exams coming up. I want to study but this irritating runny nose stops me. This has taught me a great lesson about studying before exams.

Somebody told me once, Do what you can tomorrow, today. I bet that person must be laughing at me now with that smug smile knowing that he is right. i hate that as much as I hate that he is right.

Waiting for the moment is for people who fail. We ought to do what we can fast. That is the only way we win.

No comments:

Post a Comment