Who is to blame? Batman?


Last week I heard this, "My father didn't give me enough money to go to a concert and I stole money from his wallet. I didn't know that the money was marked and he brought it home from corrupt methods. Now, my pops is in jail and my pocket money is nil." The comment was from a teen who stole money from his father and eventually his father had to pay the price.

So, what is the lesson of all this? Corruption for family leads to jail? No. Stealing gets you to all the wrong places? No. Concerts are bad? Exactly! This is how my parents reacted when they heard the news from the neighborhood. The kid is to blame for going to concert. It was justified for the kid to steal it for clothes but wrong for him to steal it for a concert.  About the corruption scandal they told me this,"In a country where everyone is a thief, does it matter that his father is a corrupt person? What matters is banning concerts!"

What the hell, right? I mean most of the seniors of the hood said this. Suddenly corruption isn't as bad as going to a concert. Playing GTA makes you shoot people, watching Breaking BAD makes you try Crystal meth; Game of Thrones is too much vulgar, drinking Gatorade is for pansies! I mean all of this ensued after that incident.  You blame pop culture when a kid steals money from the corrupt father who is stealing from the country?

How dare you? How dare you question Jesse Pinkman? How dare you do injustice to Jon Snow? How dare you throw dirt on Rockstar games? How dare you say Gatorade is not good? How? You really do not have the right to ask why Nepal is not developed. You can only find people to blame. You cannot blame the Joker because he won an Oscar and he is too damn cool. You can only blame BATMAN!

Because he can take it. Because he is the dark night!

No comments:

Post a Comment