Okay! I will take that challenge!


I have been taking on personal challenges a lot these days. This page, my blog and so many things in my life are challenges. For example, killing so many terrorists in counter strike is a challenge, not being a hypocrite is a challenge(it is) and not listening to so many bad songs in the TV is another challenge.

So, a short journey of challenge after challenge and milestones after milestones I decide to look back. What have I done? What have I missed? Well, turns out many things. I have missed sleep. I have missed so calls in my cell phone. I have missed some deadlines in some applications. All I in all I have missed some and I have achieved some.

But time has come for a new challenge. This challenge will take months. This will be the challenge that will define what kind of man I am. This will define what I want to be. I am talking about the challenge regarding my higher studies. If I get into a good college for a class education I will have completed it. Thus, I begin my journey.

I begin my essay writing days, SAT preparing, exam giving and financial document, application preparing days. I am just starting it but it is a challenge that i truly feel will help me groom.

No comments:

Post a Comment