Why am I not scared?


See there are so many bad things going on in my life. First I do not know about my education i.e. Higher Education, where I might go. Second I am broke and I have little idea of how I am going to raise all the money I need. Third, my sister is pestering me to take her to the One Direction movie! Really, I have hit the bottom of the barrel. But even though I have so many difficulties, I am strangely Calm.

Hey, I don't do drugs. But this calming feeling is just unbearable. It is not artificial like getting high. You get high and you don't care for the world but right now it is more of strange confidence boost out of nowhere. Some might call it overconfidence and they could be correct because I am scared by it.

Regarding higher studies thing, last year was a catastrophe. I applied everywhere and I failed. I might call it bad luck but deep down I had known it would come to this end strangely. I was unprepared and unsure. But this year I think I will achieve all I want to because this strange feeling of confidence is overcoming last years' fears!

Regarding the money issue, well what can I do except look for more. Isn't everybody in the same boat as me? Isn't everybody looking for money? I thought so. So, instead of worrying and over thinking what I do. I just keep on doing what I can and hope I get paid!

Regarding One Direction, What can I say! Those are talented guys whom people call rubbish names. But I don't like their music. So, since I have no money and no interest, my sister has to wait.
That is why, I think I am unafraid these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment